West University of Timisoara
1. PASI GS24-16N combined geophysical system for electrical tomography and seismographs (year 2007) (Fig. 1, 2, 3).
2. The electrical system tomography (ERT) GeoTom Rezistivimeter MK8E1000 RES / IP / SP (Figs. 4, 5, 6).
3. MALA PROEXIM RAMAC Geophysical Radar System with a complex set of antennas (Figs. 7, 8, 9). These systems allow finding geophysical investigations of the internal structure of various landforms and geomorphological structures at depths that can reach 100-150 m.
4. Magnetic susceptibility measurement system of sediments MS2 / MS3 with the next set of sensors: MS2D, MS2E, MS2F, MS2K (Figs. 10, 11), with applications in lithological and sedimentological studies, in palaeomagnetism, palaeoclimatologie, mineralogical and archaeological prospection.
5. Measuring system of thermal characteristics of materials Decagon KD2 PRO with 3 sensors to measure conductivity, thermal diffusivity and resistivity, temperature and heat capacity of soil, rocks, water, snow etc. (Figs. 12, 13, 14).
6. Spontaneous potential measuring system used to identify the internal structure of the soil, bedrock wathering on the basis of the movement of fluids with an electric potential and of ions(Fig. 15, 16, 17).
7. Schmidt Hammer and digital sclerometer testing the degree of rock toughness and wathering and indirectly finding relative age (Figs. 18, 19).
8. Fluke Ti20 Thermal IR Camera to find morphological differences in surface temperatures and their thermal reactions, to capturing intimate aspects of thermal wathering (Figs. 20, 21).
9. Cesium magnetometer consisting of G-G-858G and G-857 to detect magnetic fingerprint of artifacts and of magnetic anomalies (Figs. 22, 23).
10. Black Hauk metal detector used to detect various ferrous and nonferrous metal objects, at depths up to 40-45 cm (Fig. 24).
11. EM31-MK2 GEONICS system of electromagnetic investigations for hydrogeological and environmental prospecting, with the penetrating power of up to 6 m (Fig. 25).
12. Surveing system Leica TCR 1205 Smart Station, GPS diferenţial Trimble GeoExplorer XH 6000, TOPCOM and GPS diferenţial TOPCOM HIPER V (Figs. 26, 27, 28).
13. Drone Phantom 2 Vision + to record aerial imagery and to make digital terrain models using dedicated software (Figs. 29, 30).
14. Manual and mechanical coring systems (Figs. 31, 32).
15. Laboratory space equipped with sieving for particle size analysis, testers moisture soils and noncohesive sedimentary rocks, penetrometer, penetrometer for snow, criometer Danilin, calciner oven, scales, compasses, altimeters and digital tapes, geological hammers, portable GPS, snow probes, thermometers, data-loger, Munsell color charts soils etc.